Update from Routt County Public Health on Jan. 18, 2022
Vaccine Distribution in Routt County: Vaccination data comes from the Colorado Immunization Information System, CIIS. This data is specific to Routt County residents independent of where they received their vaccine and does not include vaccine doses delivered by Routt County providers to non-Routt County residents.
- Routt Residents (All Ages) Received at least one Dose: 22,910; 89%
- Routt Residents (All Ages) Completed Vaccine Series: 19,419; 76%
- Routt Residents 12+ received at least one dose: 21,938; 98%
- Routt Residents 12+Completed Vaccine Series: 18,666; 83%
- Routt Residents 5-11 who have received at least one dose: 969; 48%
- Routt Residents 5-11 Completed Vaccine Series: 751; 37%
89% of Routt County’s 70+ population have completed the vaccine series.
Estimated Vaccination Rates by Region
City % received one dose % completed Vaccine Series
North Routt 77% 70%
South Routt 50% 46%
Steamboat Springs. 86% 79%
West Routt 48% 44%
Routt County Overall 89% 76%